Membership in the O’Fallon Sportsmen’s Club is open to anyone 18 years of age or older interested in hunting, fishing, or the conservation and restoration of our natural resources. Prospective members need to fill out a membership application and return it to the membership secretary at a monthly Club Membership Meeting (held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30PM)
Membership initiation will be conducted at a regular membership meeting once initiation fee and membership dues have been paid.
- Initiation fee is $25.
- Annual dues are $50.
First year joining fees are $75 ($25 initiation fee + $50 annual dues) However, those who join during the last half of the year pay the full initiation fee of $25.00 and dues of $40.00 for the current year.
- Membership includes the primary paying member, spose, and children under 18 years old.
- New members are required to work a minimum of 8 hours at the chili cook-off/meatshoots plus 1 other event.
Other member benefits include:
- Monthly membership meeting (2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30PM)
- Saturday work parties (normally includes lunch)
- Hunter Safety Classes
- 2 Stocked Lakes with bass, crappie, bluegill, and catfish
- Archery Range with 5 ground and 2 elevated positions (10 – 50 yards)
- 2 Primitive Camping Sites / 4 Pavilions / Kids Playground / Hall Rental
- 24/7 Access to grounds and indoor bathrooms
The club participates in the following Fund Raisers:
- Club Meat Shoots (Spring and Fall)
- Belleville Chili Cook-Off
- Gun Raffle
The Club also sponsors the following organizations:
- Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- OTHS Bass Club
- OTHS Archery Club
- OTYC Fishing Derby
See OFSC By-Laws for full membership details and obligations.